Dr. Muthanna Al-Dahhan has recently received the following research grants:
- PI, Deposition Detection Densitometry, Shell International Exploration and Production, Inc., US$29,936.40, (February 2013 – January 2014).
- PI, Performance evaluation of Mina Abdullah Refinery on-stream catalyst replacement (OCR) reactor through cold flow modeling and non-invasive monitoring techniques, Kuwait Institute of Scientific Research (KISR), Kuwait, US$899,748, (September 2012 – March 2014).
- PI, Modeling of AdaptiveARC ce25 Plasma based biomass gasifier, AdaptiveARC, US$75,000 (May 1 – October 31, 2012).
- PI, Advancing microalgae culturing for efficient bioenergy production via dynamic growth, mass transfer and bubble dynamics investigations, PI, Energy Research and Development Center – Missouri S&T, $11,100, 2011/2012.
- PI, US State Department fellowship through CRDF, CRDF, $14,333, (April 1 to October 31, 2011).
- Co-PI, Upgrade of Missouri S&T reactor for distance learning, DOE-NEUP, US$200,000 (plus University match of $114,260), (December 7, 2011 to December 7, 2012.