Chemical Engineering Technical Electives
Chemical engineering undergraduate students are required to complete 12 credit hours of technical electives for their ChE BS degree from the following courses, but may have no more than 3 credit hours from out-of-department MST co-listed or Mizzou ChE electives.
- ChE 4000, ChE 4099, or ChE 4099H (no more than 3 hrs)
- ChE 4150/5150 (Chemical Process Flowsheeting, 3 hrs)
- ChE 4201 (Biochemical Separations and Control Lab, 3 hrs)
- ChE 4210 (Biochemical Reactor, 3 hrs)
- ChE 4220 (Biochemical Reactor Lab, 3 hrs)
- ChE 4310 (Interdisciplinary Problems In Manufacturing Automation, 3 hrs, co-listed)
- ChE 4320 (Corrosion and Its Prevention, 3 hrs, co-listed)
- ChE 4540 (Energy Economics, 3 hrs, co-listed)
- Any 5xxx ChE course including
- ChE 5130 (Risk Assessment and Reduction, 3 hrs, co-listed)
- ChE 5190 (Plantwide Process Control, 3 hrs, co-listed)
- ChE 5200 (Biomaterials I, 3 hrs, co-listed)
- No more than 3 credit hours of 4xxx or 5xxx ChE courses from Mizzou.
- Any 6xxx ChE course if petition is approved.